Merage JCC Employment Opportunities
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Mail Merges
- Constant Contact
- Microsoft Outlook
- Member Database Management
- Market programs using email, flyers, phone calls, and community calendars
- Update and track program attendees
- Prep for and work at special events
- Act as point of contact for members with questions and concerns.
Now accepting applications for Camp Counselors for Summer Day Camp Haverim and JCC Camp Yofi resident Camp. Click here to apply.
Club J After School Counselors
The Merage Jewish Community Center of Orange County’s after school program is looking for counselors. Club J, the after school program provides an enrichment based program for children from a variety of schools. Children come to the JCC when their school day is done for a safe and fun-filled afternoon. We are looking for part-time staff.
- Have LIVE Scan from the State of California or must obtain prior to start date
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Minimum of 16 college credits or completed one semester of college
- Experience working with school-aged children
Lifeguards must ensure a fun, yet safe swimming environment for all users of the facility. This includes patron safety, enforcing the rules, accident prevention, keeping facility clean, and providing excellent customer service. All Certifications must be current: Lifeguarding Certification; CPR for the Professional Rescuer; First Aid/AED Certification.
Aquatic Lifeguard Job Description