Merage JCC Leadership Institute
Building community and creating a Jewish destination for our children, families and seniors takes strong leadership, especially in an increasingly diverse, geographically dispersed, and more discerning market than ever before.
We invite you to join the first cohort of the Merage JCC Leadership Institute. You will have the opportunity to hear provocative world-class speakers, whose intent is to relate to you personally and as a community leader.
FREE to all participants with a commitment to attend all six sessions. All interested participants must submit an application by 1/20/2014.
How it works
The Leadership Institute is designed to engage, teach and leverage your vast experiences and expertise. Participants will graduate with strengthened networks and perspective to contribute to the Jewish community – today, and into the future.
Through six monthly evening sessions, you’ll join a select cohort of peer leaders, networking, socializing and learning with the goal to:
- Gain high-level knowledge of Jewish interests in America, Israel, and Orange County
- Further engage with the Merage JCC and our vision to serve and strengthen Jewish life in Orange County
- Work with experts to hone leadership skills
- Access high profile community leaders
- Explore potential leadership opportunities at the JCC
- Work in small teams with Merage JCC board and staff on a team project to design a program unique to the J, advancing our vision and making a long lasting impact on our Jewish life in Orange County
The Merage JCC Leadership Institute is supported by an Impact Grant from Jewish Federation & Family Services, Orange County