Club J Participants
To sign up for Club J classes, use the Club J Participation Forms available at the Front Desk or in the Children’s Department to select your enrichments. Since you are already enrolled in Club J, please do not register online.
The final deadline to register for all enrichment classes is two weeks after class start date. No classes will be pro-rated due to late registration. *Enrichment classes require a minimum enrollment of five children.
Club J Enrichments Week-At-A-Glance
No enrichments on Fridays — enjoy Friday Shabbat Experience/Fun Day.
Club J Admissions forms:
- LIC613A – Personal Rights »
- LIC702 – Child’s Preadmission Health History »
- LIC627 – Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment »
- Lic700 – Ientification and Emergency Information »
- LIC995 – Child Care Center Notification of Parents’ Rights »
Your $35 registration fee holds your spot in Club J. As a reminder we use our JCC bus to pick students up from Newport Coast Elementary School, Andersen Elementary School and Bonita Canyon. We walk the children from Tarbut V’Torah and Vista Verde.
Benefits of Club J 2013-2014
- Choice of 2, 3, 4 or 5 day programs
- Choice of two quality enrichment programs per day
- Vista Verde 1:30 p.m. pick up available (minimum 5 children)
- When school is out come to the JCC for a fun-filled day, Furlough days included
- Scholastic Enrichment Classes for ALL ages
- Experienced college graduates or working towards a college degree
- Healthy daily snacks: celery, carrots, apples and oranges
- Fun special events
- Friday Activities
- Transportation available
- California State License #304370454
For more information about Club J, contact Sydney Ross at (949) 435-3400, ext. 300, email@example.com.