The Largest Loser
Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Program
Season 7: February 23—April 20, 2014
Open to the entire community. Reach your weight loss and fitness goals by utilizing our professional coaches and registered dietitian in this life-changing program. The option of purchasing pre-made delicious meals makes it even easier to succeed with your goals!
Come Learn More at an Information Night*:
Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 6:15-7 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 13 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 18 from 6:15-7 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 20 from 6:15-7 p.m. (make up)
*You must attend at least one session to participate.
RSVP with firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to become a Largest Loser:
- Attend an information night, where you will need to fill out a questionnaire and be screened by one of our professional coaches and our dietitian. Required.
- Be 100% dedicated to achieving your fitness/weight loss goals
- Fill out the program registration form
- Once approved, a medical release form is required to complete your registration.
Get Started: Sign Up, Get Fit, Lose Weight
Basic Package: Teen or Adult Program
JCC Members: $595 Public: $699*
Prices do not include meal plan
- Adults (18+) work out 3 times a week in a team with experienced personal coaches + bonus workouts
- Teens (13-17) work out 2 times a week after school with experienced personal coaches + bonus workouts
- Weekly confidential weigh-ins
- Premade, fresh, delicious, food plan (optional)
- Nutrition plan by Nutrition coach
- Cooking demos and nutrition lectures
*Non-members who join the program may use the Merage JCC fitness facility for all Largest Loser related workouts and nutrition workshops. They will also receive 10 free passes to use the facility outside the assigned workouts (must be used during program).
FROM A SEASON 6 PARTICIPANT:
“The Largest Loser… got me back on a great path to health, exercise and weight loss. Most importantly, the wonderful people I met in my group gave me the motivation to keep going! Working out with a group has been a lot of fun. As you know, some of our team continues to work out at 6 a.m. each week with Pam. Thanks again for a great experience!”