Camp Haverim is all about fun and friendships.
Camp Haverim is almost Here!
Camp Haverim Camper Forms 2013
JUNE 1 DEADLINE
- Please refer to your camper’s specific checklist in order to complete the required items for summer.
- Contact Sarah Pepper in the camp office with any questions email@example.com 949-435-3400 x268
- Don’t forget to email a recent photo of your camper!
- 2013 Camper PROFILE
- JCamps Medication Request
- Parent Permission 2013
- Haverim Camper Release Form 2013
- 6-10 Grade Sign-out Form 2013
- Expectations and Responsibilities – GRADES TK-1
- Expectations and Responsibilities – GRADES 2-5
- Expectations and Responsibilities – GRADES 6-10
- Bounce U Waiver
- Fencing Waiver
- Sky Zone Waiver
- Great Park Balloon Ride Waiver
- Sky High Waiver
- Huntington Equestrian Center Waiver
- Scooter’s Jungle Waiver
- Haverim Parent Manual 2013
- Haverim Receipt of Parent Manual 2013
- 2013 Calendar
- Lunch Order Form 2013
Here are some helpful tips for campers and their families:
Camp Haverim first Mini Camps will start on June 17-21.
Camp Haverim offers three 3-week sessions beginning Monday, June 24 and ending Friday, August 23.
The last mini camp will be August 26-30.
Back To Camp Pool Party: Wednesday, June 19 from 5-6:30 all campers from all sessions are invited!
Parents: Please make sure to stop by anytime and watch the campers in full action singing songs, swimming and competing for the all too famous Yofi Hat!
- Camp Haverim starts at 9:00 am and ends at 3:30 pm.
- Camp drop off and pick up is at TVT Gates
- Pre-care is in the children’s lounge and starts at 7:30-9:00am
- Post-care is from 3:30- 5:30pm in the Teen lounge
- Camp phone 949-435-3400 x268 Sarah Pepper
Important: One last reminder that traffic flow will be slow starting at 8:45 and also at 3:20, Thank you all in advance and we look forward to having a terrific summer.
At our incredible facility your camper can participate and excel in sports, swimming, science, arts and crafts, theater and Judaic activities. Under the watchful eyes of our caring experienced staff, campers will grow and develop leadership skills and have a memorable summer of fun. Camp Haverim is for grades Kindergarten-11.
Camp Haverim Mini Camps June 17-21
Jr. Sporto (Entering grades K-1)
Campers will experience a variety of sports including soccer, basketball, hockey, gaga, rock climbing, sports games, kickball, and T-ball in this jam-packed week.
Dance & Cheer (Entering grades K-5)
Learn two fun skills in one week! The dance portion of camp works on your basic dance skills, from jazz to hip hop and more! The dance & cheer moves will be put into place as the campers learn routines to showcase to their friends at the end of the week.
A.M.P. (Amazing Multiple Parks) (Entering grades 3-10)
Spend the week with camp friends at your favorite amusement parks! Bring $20 daily for lunch and snacks.
Monday: Raging Waters 7 p.m. pick-up
Tuesday: Universal 7 p.m. pick-up
Wednesday: Disneyland 7 p.m. pick-up
Thursday: Knott’s Berry Farm 7 p.m. pick-up
Friday: Beach Day 3:30 p.m. pick-up
Aquamania (Entering grades 1-5)
Children will learn fun in the pool along with basic water safety and swimming skills, playing games including water polo, water baseball, sharks & minnows and more. They will also learn the basics of CPR & First Aid and end this fun week with a field trip to the beach.
CIT: Counselor- in-Training (Entering grades 6-9)
This program offers teens leadership skills, training in child development, group dynamics, team building, program planning and the overall insight of being a counselor. Plus, you earn 20 hours of community service.
Mini Camp Fun Days (Entering grades K-3 & 4-5)
Something for everyone! Enjoy a fun filled week doing science experiments, playing gaga and sockeyball, throwing pots on a wheel and enjoying the JCC pool including snorkeling and slip ‘n’ slide.
Top Ten Reasons for Choosing Camp Haverim
- Accredited by American Camp Association – adhering to the highest standards
- State of the art facility with on-site pool and gym
- A wide variety of activities to choose from
- Flexible scheduling
- For less than $8/hour your child can have field trips, late nights, science, special events and much more
- Swim lessons and recreational pool time
- Judaic enrichment specialists from Israel
- Caring professional counselors and staff
- Safety first and foremost
- Open to the community
Camp Haverim in Irvine is all about fun and friendships.
At our incredible facility located in Irvine near Newport Coast, your child can participate and excel in sports, swimming, science, arts and crafts, and theater. Under the watchful eyes of our caring experienced staff, campers will grow and develop leadership skills and have a memorable summer of fun. Your child will be nurtured by the highest quality staff and have access to the finest facilities that Orange County has to offer.
Jewish Highlights include: Judaic Values, Hands-on Judaism through art, music and drama, Weekly Shabbat program and camp-wide Shabbat dinner, Hebrew word of the day, and Summer Shlichim (Israeli counselors & specialists)
Pre- and Post- Care is available to accommodate the needs of working parents. Camp Haverim offers supervised activities both before (8-9 a.m.) and after (3:30-5:30 p.m.) camp. Additional fees apply.
Camp Haverim’s highly qualified Staff includes six full-time JCC staff , professionally trained and experienced counselors and Specialists – experts in their fields (art, sports, science, Israeli dance & Israeli culture). Each Unit is overseen by an adult Unit Head with extensive experience in the field. All staff are CPR & First Aid certified.
For more info call Audra Martin, Director, Camp Haverim 949-435-3400, ext. 265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.