Adult Sports & Leagues
JCC members can drop in and get their game on at one of our weekly pick up sessions, below. It’s fun and it’s free! (Must be 18 yrs. old -OR- 16 yrs. old accompanied by a parent/guardian, players who fall within this age range have first priority)
|Sundays from 7:45–10 a.m.
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30–9 p.m.
|Mondays from 6:30–9 p.m.|
|Mondays from 8-9:00 p.m.|
|Mondays & Thursdays from 9:30 a.m.–12noon|
Teen pick-up sports
(Ages 13-17, players who fall within this age range have first priority)
|Wednesday from 6-9:00 p.m.|
Please check out our schedule here for times when the basketball courts are open to everyone.
Gym General Information & Rules
Our state-of-the-art facility features one of the largest JCC gymnasiums in North America, with four regulation basketball courts, volleyball courts, and rock-climbing wall. You can also play on our large sports field and enjoy our top of the line equipment.
- No food or drinks in the gym at any time
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- No black sole shoes and no cleats or spiked shoes
- Shoes must be worn at all times (unless specified by instructor)
- No fighting, spitting or obscene language
- No hanging on basketball rims
- No rock climbing without shoes, spotter (instructor)
- No jumping on bleachers