JCC Water Park
Pool hours & information
|Monday-Thursday||5 a.m.-9:30 p.m.||Saturday||7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||Sunday||7:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m.|
JCC Water Park summer hours
The JCC Water Park features a wild slide and zero-entry splash pad for little ones.
|Monday-Thursday||1-3:00 p.m.||Saturday||11 a.m.-4 p.m.|
|Friday||1-3:00 p.m.||Sunday||11 a.m.-4 p.m.|
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment, please comply with the following JCCOC Aquatics Center Rules:
- Slide lifeguards must be on duty to ride the Wild Slide and children must be a minimum of 42" to ride the Wild Slide.
- No diving is allowed at any time in either pool or the Jacuzzi.
- If a child requires a floatation device to swim, then a responsible adult must be within arm’s reach of the child at all times– no exceptions. Personal flotation devices and water toys must be approved by the Aquatic Director before being used in the pool.
- Children using the warm water/teaching pool under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18) in the water.
- Swimsuits are required while using any body of water.
- Showering is required before entering either the pools or the Jacuzzi.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18) in the pool area.
- The pool deck is slippery when wet.
- Please do not change children in the pool area. Please use the family locker room.