Small Group Training
Why choose small group training?
Get a personal trainer for a fraction of the cost. Small groups challenge you, support you and keep you accountable to your fitness goals. Train with friends or make new ones while getting healthy.
Benefits of Small Group Training
- More personal attention – While group exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each i
ndividual class member.
- Economical – Personal training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun!
Grab some friends and schedule your own, or for more information, contact the fitness desk:(949) 435-400 x283, email@example.com.