Promote your business at the JCC
Whether as a vendor, sponsor, or advertiser, when you promote your business at the Merage JCC you’ll get exposure to a very desirable market segment of JCC members – affluent, well-educated and very supportive of the Jewish community.
Details about vendor opportunities are outlined below. To learn more about bundling vendor packages, contact email@example.com or (949)435-3400 x328.
The entire community benefits:
Funds raised from vendors and advertisers at the JCC help provide scholarships for families for preschool, camps, and after school programs, as well as providing recreational, social, cultural and educational programming for the entire community.
About our Merage JCC Members:
- Our membership list is comprised of over 3,000 households
- 600,000 people walk through our doors annually
- Median income in zip 92603: $84,950
Daily Vendors on Main Street
There is always a lot of foot traffic walking through our hallways. The Merage JCC features a variety of vendors on our main walkway throughout the year, featuring wares like hand-made jewelry, fine gifts, clothing, and more.
- The cost to rent a space of up to two 6-foot tables is $150 per day
- All vendor days are from 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- We supply the tables, vendor to supply everything else (tablecloths, decor, etc)
- Dates are limited each month. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get dates available
- Click here to see the vendor contract
For a fraction of the cost of a typical ad, your banner advertising enables you to make an impact every day at the J. Daily gym activities include boot camps, children and adult basketball leagues, pick-up basketball and volleyball games, special events, day camp, after school activities and more.
Your 3′ × 5′ full color banner will be prominently displayed in the Merage JCC Gymnasium:
|1-year placement for $500||2-year placement for $900|
Contact email@example.com for more information
For other vendor opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949.435.3400 ext. 328