Fall Broadway Revue - Online and OnsiteDate: September 8, 2020 - January 17, 2021 - Time: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Fall Broadway Revue - Online and Onsite
September 8 - January 17, Tuesdays, via Zoom, from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
and Sundays, onsite from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Celebrate the best of Broadway in this hybrid program consisting of both in-person and virtual rehearsal schedules. The cast will be assigned small groups culminating in a live-streamed and recorded performance. All CDC, local and medical expert health and safety guidelines will be followed and enforced.
Max: 30 Cast Members
JCC Members: $450
Registration Opens: Monday, August 24th
Online Audition submission due: September 1st (audition materials will be given after registration is received)
Rehearsals: Begin Tuesday, September 8th
Tuesday's: 4:30-6:30 pm Via Zoom
Sunday's: 2-5 pm in-person at the JCC (not every child will be called for every Sunday rehearsal)
12/20-1/2/21 (Winter Break)
Tech week: January 10-14, 4-6 pm
Performance Day: Sunday, January 17, 2021
Please see below for JStage Policies and Guidelines.
The cast size of this production will be 20-30 performers with two instructors.
- JStage will be doing a Broadway Revue! Each cast member will be assigned specific musical numbers to perform in small rehearsal/performance groups, as designated by the director.
- Cast members will receive all audition material and dance choreography after registering, and auditions must be submitted by deadline give.
- Only cast members will be allowed at rehearsals.
- Cast members should layer clothing appropriately in consideration of colder weather.
- Masks covering nose and mouth will be required at all times. (neck fleeces and bandannas do not meet this requirement)
- The rehearsal schedule will be strategically created so that we can work with smaller groups of students at a time.
- Tuesdays will be a virtual Zoom call rehearsal with the whole cast.
- These items will most likely be items you already have at home or can borrow from a family member.
- JStage will provide costume pieces to enhance that base costume.
- Cast families will be responsible for washing costumes as necessary.
- Some cast members will be required to purchase/have tap shoes for various group numbers.
- Personal items may not be shared.
Cast Members should bring their own water and eat before rehearsal.
- Consider bringing a water bottle with a straw for easy drinking while wearing a mask.
- Blueberry Hill will not be available during rehearsals. We will not eat snacks together, so please eat before you arrive.
- The live performance will take place in our Myers Theatre with NO AUDIENCE and will be filmed.
- Our performance space will be constructed to allow all applicable health guidelines for social distancing.
- Cast members will be masked for the performance.
- Parents will not be permitted backstage for tech week or performances.
- The show will be live-streamed and recorded.
- Family and friends near and far will be able to watch the entire performance live at home for a $5 fee in lieu of our previous mandatory ticket sales requirement.