Fall Basketball - At the JDate: October 18 - November 22, 2020 - Time: 12:00 am
Fall Basketball - At the J
Sundays, October 18 - November 22, for 1 hour
(Times will be announced after registration)
Fall Basketball is back at the J! Please see what’s new and review our COVID-19 safety protocols below. Sessions will be strictly skill/fundamental focused until games/competition is permitted. The health and safety of players, parents, and staff members are our utmost priorities. We hope these protocols and procedures give you confidence in choosing our programs to be a safe, constructive, and well-organized environment for your kids.
Members Only: $190
Please note: We do not have the ability to take walk-up registrations, and we will not be able to rearrange groups.
Things to know:
- If you have a Basketball credit from our Spring League, it will be applied to the Fall. Any remaining credit will be applied to your monthly dues.
- If you need a new jersey, you can purchase one for an additional $25. Players must wear their red/white jersey each week.
- Each session is 60 minutes in duration at outdoor courts (either at JCC or TVT). When we are able, we will return to the JCC indoor gym.
- All coaches, staff, and parents are required to wear masks while at the courts.
- Players are not required to wear a mask during drills and activities, but they are free to wear one if they so choose.
- Temperature checks will be done at check-in each session.
- When players arrive they will check-in at their assigned courts. Each station will have 6 feet in between, to limit the contact of players when arriving.
- Players will be placed in groups of 12 maximum players and all activities will be conducted within that group of players.
- Each coach will strictly enforce physical distancing between players.
- Players will be required to bring their own basketball with full name printed on the basketball.
- Players should bring their own water and/or snacks as no community water will be provided.
- Players will be required to stay with their group during breaks.
- The Merage JCC will provide hand sanitizer, and players are required to sanitize their hands before and after each session.
- Players will take all personal belongings with them to their assigned court.