School's Out Days
No School? No worries... we are open!
School's Out/JCC's In, Grades K-8
School’s Out, J’s in!
We offer programs for grades K - 5 and CIT grades 6 - 8.
*Participants must be age 5 as of 9/1/20
( A minimum of 10 participants is required to run each program day.)
- Monday, September 21st (IUSD)
- Tuesday, September 22nd (IUSD)
- Friday, September 25th (TVT Only)
For more information and to sign up, please contact Hilary Duran at (949)435-3400 ext. 268 or email@example.com , or stop by the Children's office.
- School's Out general schedule is 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. with pre care and post care options
- Grades K - 5: Club J Members $60, JCC Members $95, Public $100
- Grades 6 - 8 (LIT): JCC Members $95, Public $100
- Post care 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. $20 per day
Grade K - 5: Participate in a variety of activities, including: sports, art, swimming, games, field trips & more! Please bring a Kosher dairy lunch, swimsuit and towel in case weather permits swimming.
lIT - Grades 6-8: Learn the tools to be a JCC counselor, while playing sports, swimming, doing art projects and more.
Refund policy: Fees are non-refundable. There is no reduction or refund of fees due to absence, illness or withdrawals. No fees are transferable.